Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 11, 2016

DCWV - Congrats Card

Hello!  Today I have a card to share over on the DCWV blog created with the Blush Stack available at AC Moore. The soft pink and white papers with gold foil accents were perfect for a wedding card.  This simple card came together easily by adding a strip of light pink paper over the patterned paper.  I embossed the strip of gold paper which was left over from another project and is part of the Modern Metallic Stack, also available at AC Moore.  The same gold paper was used to cut out the "congrats' with a die.  I cut the sentiment four times to give it some dimension on my card.
My card was accented with a paper flower from my stash.  I punched out another smaller flower with the gold paper along with a couple of branches and added them to the flower for a pop of color.  The flower was adhered with some Glue Dots and finished off with a pearl center.  The final accent on my card was a few scattered sequins.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sukie!
    The papers are just stunning!!!!!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. Love the papers and design. The flower just pops off the card. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold!! Gorgeous card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! The papers are stunning!! You showcase them perfectly!! The flower is such a beautiful touch!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, you have made me fall in love with this paper stack! The elegance is striking and you design with it so beautifully. The embossing adds such a gorgeous touch to your card and I love that you added the itty bitty gold flower to the larger flower. The sprinkling of golden sunbeams is stunning. Beautifully crafted as always, my sweet friend! Have a happy evening. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous card! I love the colors and the patterns that are on those papers. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS~ Wow, I love the papers, the gold just pops! SO pretty Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS!! I LOVE the papers... they're beautiful!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete