Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 18, 2016

DCWV - Happy Day

Hello!  I have a project to share over on the DCWV blog today.  We seem to be in the midst of the Summer wedding season right now and I have fun gift packaging idea to share today.  I used an oversized pillow boxes and embellished it with some sparkly papers and tags from DCWV.
To create this pillow box, I wrapped the center of the box with a 2 inch strip cut from the Silver Shimmer Die Cut Sheet (available at Hobby Lobby).  Next, I added a couple of one inch strips of paper on each side cut from the Glitzy Glitter Card Stock Stack (available at Joanns).  The papers were secured with glue dots on the bottom side.  I used some coordinating May Arts ribbon and tied a bow.  A couple of tags from the DCWV Ultimate Tag Stack (available at Hobby Lobby) were tied with a bit of Totally Black Trendy Twine to the ribbon.  I accented the larger tag with some sparkly washi tape.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Elegance at it's best. Love the papers, ribbon and tag.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a beautiful pillow box! So elegant. I like the monochromatic color scheme you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant and beautiful, Sukie!! I love the pretty papers!! This makes such an amazing gift!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! It's so PRETTY Sukie! LOVE the papers... very Elegant and so perfect for a wedding! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project Sukie! The papers are gorgeous... I need to get to Hobby Lobby and check it out~I am just finishing up a project using a fabulous paper stack I just got from Megan (DCWV) a couple days ago~love,love the paper!
    have a wonderful wknd!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear friend, I am so sorry to be so late in getting here. Your pillow box is enchanting... the sparkly elegance is radiant. You have such a lovely eye for design, regardless of project. The coordinating thin ribbon holding a cluster of sweet tags is beyond beautiful. Your work always gives ME a happy day. :o) Thank you for inspiring, Sweet Sukie!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete