Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 13, 2016

Documenting the Everyday Blog Hop

Welcome to the Documenting the Everyday Blog Hop!  We are thrilled to be sharing with you 3 new stamp sets today!  Two of them focus on memory keeping/journaling and the third one is a collection of everyday greetings.  All of them are super fun and are sure to make you smile.

We are also releasing three more planner clips.  These cuties can be used on your notebooks, journals and are perfect on a layout, too.

The design team has created some amazing projects for you.  Have fun hopping and we hope you will find some crafty inspiration along the way.

You can't have a blog hop without some awesome blog candy.  We are giving away a set of our Documenting the Everyday stamps and a set of our planner clips (including the new ones released today).  So we will have two winners: one for the stamp set and one for the clip set.

What do you have to do to enter?  That's super easy!  Follow and comment on each blog in the hop (including this one).  You have until 11:59 pm, Sunday, August 14th to enter.  Winners will be announced on Sunday, August 21st.

Here is our lineup:

Trendy Twine - http://twineitup.com/ Beth - http://nursiebethsbeauties.blogspot.com/... Helen - http://www.htbcreations.com/ Kim - http://hellocutiecrafts.blogspot.com/... Millie - http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com/... Shelly -http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/ Sukie - http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/ (you are here)

Sit back, relax and spend some time with us.  Here are the new stamp sets:
You should be arriving from Shelly's blog, if you just came across my blog, you may want to start at the beginning of the hop on the Trendy Twine blog.  For my first project, I created a single page 12x12 layout with the Documenting the Everyday #2 stamp set.  I used the DCWV Premium Denim Stack and the DCWV Scripts and Music Notes Stack for the background of my layout page.  A fringe border and corner accent was cut from the Recollections Gold Foil card stock sheet.
The "hello" tag is from my stash and was layered on a journaling tag and some coordinating paper. A trail of denim flower surrounded the photo mat.  A gold doily was tucked in behind the photo mat and a Camera Planner Clip accented the photo mat.  Some Totally Navy Trendy Twine was used to embellish my layout page.  A journaling tag was tucked in and accented with some more twine.  A Chevron Trendy Page Dot was added to the tag.  An embossed arrow and sentiments from the Document the Everyday #2 stamp set were adhered above the photo mat.  A die cut gold seal was tucked under the sentiments as an embellishment.  A few scattered sequins were the finishing touch on my layout page.
My second project for today was created with the new Smile stamp set.  My husband just celebrated his birthday a few days ago so I needed a masculine birthday card.  The papers are from the DCWV Maps, Text, Ledgers Stack which was layered with a Journaling Tag and another Manila tag which was stapled on top.  I ended up using the back side of the Journaling Tag which ended up working better on my card.  A bit of washi tape was added to both of the tags.  The sentiment is from the new Smile stamp set.
A bit of Totally Chocolate Trendy Twine was added to each of the tags.  I used some burlap ribbon on the Journaling Tag for a bit more texture.  A few punched stars and a hand cut flag were the finishing touch on my card.
I am the last stop on the hop so I hope you enjoyed all of the crafty projects and inspiration provided along the way.  Thanks so much for stopping by, don't forget to head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to take a closer look at each of the newly released stamp sets and some of the other goodies used on my projects.  Have a fabulous day!

22 comments:

  1. Sukie you LO is beautiful. Love the blue and gold. Also love how you scattered the flowers down the middle of the page. Awesome masculine card.Love the way you overlapped the tags.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, first up. Your layout is wonderful. I give you bonus points for using that gold die cut paper ;) I love the texture and colors you have on it plus the little paper clip! And second, your masculine card is simply perfect for a guy. Great papers, great embellishments and I love the layout of it. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these projects are really nice. Brown is my favorite color, so I love them both! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page and your card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the gorgeous layout!! The gold details add such a elegant touch.The totally navy trendy twine is so pretty too! Perfect for this beautiful LO!The camera paper clip is too cute.As for the Birthday card,it is Fantastic!!
    You ROCK my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Love your layout as always! Those denim flowers are gorgeous and all the fun and pretty embellishments! I love how you used the stamps and twine too! Pretty card too. Awesome job friend!! :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is fabulous-as usual!! All that gold is so pretty! And your card is wonderful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wonderful page and card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Sukie, your layout is absolutely stunning and so elegant!! I love the gold!! The design is fabulous!! And your card is so beautiful!! Love them both my friend!! You showcased the new release perfectly!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sukie, you always do such a fabulous job on your layouts. Look at all of the details on it. And the denim color is perfect. Love it! And the card is cute! You know kraft is my color so I'm really loving that card, too.

    Thank you for being part of the DT hop!

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sukie I love your layout and your card~! They are both Fabulous! Wonderful work! Guest DT Christi

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGOSH.... your layout is GORGEOUS Sukie! I just LOVE it... the gold & blue just POP! And the card you made for your Hubby is awesome... very masculine! So Perfect! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely work on the
    layout and the card
    looks wonderful!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome projects!! That layout is so pretty, I love the color combo! I really like how you used the tags on your card too! Have a great day! :)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful and cool ways to use the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely layout! Love how you used these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  17. As always beautiful projects. Both your card & LO are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sukie, your layout is fabulous! I absolutely love the DCWV paper stacks you used! The gold looks amazing and I love the fringe! Such a fun idea! The embossed arrow really pops~ So fun!!!!
    your card is adorable! The brown tones are awesome and I really like the idea of the journal tags! You dressed this card up perfectly! Love your work!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sukie, I am thoroughly and completely in love with your layout... you often leave me speechless and this is one such time! The denim and gold is an exquisite pairing and I adore the fringe! The trail of happy denim flowers is darling. The new clips are amazing and I love your use of the camera option.**dreamy sigh** I am so in love with this layout. :o)

    Your card is spectacular, too... I hope you know what a gift you are to your teams! Your designs are always inspiring, as is your use of every sweet product you showcase. I love the whimsical sentiment and the layered twine/burlap ribbon. The neutral color palette is lovely. Thank you for inspiring us so richly. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sukie, what a gorgeous layout! The card is terrific and I just love how you used the tags and stamps!
    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete