Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 25, 2016

Hershey Kiss Treats

Hello!  Today I am sharing a quick treat which was created with four different Peachy Keen Emoji Face Assortment stamp sets: Shady Emojis, Bucket List Emojis, Lifers Emojis and Zippy Emojis. The faces were stamped on a 3/4" circle which was the perfect size to adhere to the hershey kisses and tuck into a Shorty Candy Chute from Annie's Paper Boutique.
I punched out a tag using my Fiskars tag punch, adhered some washi tape along the bottom and embellished it with a Chevron Trendy Page Dot.  The adorable emoji was layered on my tag.  I added a sentiment on a hand cut flag from the Scrappy Moms More Mini Messages (retired) stamp set.  The tag was tied to the candy chute with some Cranberry Trendy Twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

7 comments:

  1. OMG Sukie this is too darn cute. Love those emojis. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is WAY too CUTE!! I love it my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so fun!! I love those adorable faces!! They're so darn cute!! Love this my friend!! It totally makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute and very fun. Sure to make someone smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo Sooooo Ca-UUTE!!! What an Adorable Tag & Treat! I can see giving this to anyone... of course I'm thinking of teachers at the moment! LOL Love it! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't quit smiling! This is so stinken CUTE Sukie! Your projects are always so awesome:) I need to pick some of these candy shoots...I can see a lot of possibilities! These faces are so FUN to! Love it!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sukie, you have such a way with bringing joy to our hearts! This is absolutely darling, sure to bless everyone who sees it... not only the recipient. :o) The faces melt my sappy little heart and I love how you paired red and white twine with it. The tag is beyond sweet... that is my favorite face! :o) Lovely work as always, my friend.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete