Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 15, 2016

Motivational Bottle

Today I have fun project to share which I created with my Cricut Explore.  I used a SVG file for the vinyl and adhered it to one side of the water bottle.  It is a great reminder to drink water all day long.  On the other side of the bottle I cut out a the "be happy" circle from the Calligraphy Collection Cricut Cartridge.
The base of the tag was cut from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge using the DCWV Watercolor Stack.  I used the Cool Pineapple file from Kadoodle Bug Designs.  The tag was embellished with some washi tape and some Totally Pink Trendy Twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. How creative. I think it is darling. Love the Be Happy, too cute.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lot of fun! It is a good idea to have the reminder to drink lots of water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! What a fabulous way to remember to drink water!! It's so motivational and creative!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I just love this! What fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a FUN way to remind someone to drink their water! Adorable KBD Tag as well.. Super Duper CUTE my friend! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Sukie, what can I even say... there is a reason I associate all things sweet and sparkly with you! This is a darling reminder of the importance of hydration! You are so clever. :o) Not only does this project serve a vital purpose, but you made it absolutely precious with the tag! Never have I seen a more fabulous pineapple. :o) I love the background for the tag and the gorgeous bow. Beautifully done, my friend! Have a wonderful night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super creative! I love this idea and such a great way to remember to drink your water! Your tag is darling Sukie! Fun project:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete