Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 22, 2016

Trendy Twine - Summer Layout

Hello!  I have a single page layout to share over on the Trendy Twine blog today featuring some gorgeous Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine.  This twine is one of my favorite colors and was the inspiration for my layout page.  My page started with some fun papers from the DCWV Watercolor Stack.  The flamingo, tree, sunglasses and sun were all cut from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Paradise Found cutting file.  The title was cut from the Lia Griffith projects in Cricut Design Space.
Several different punches and dies were used for the flowers.  The twine was used to accent the photo mat, die cuts and the flag in the corner of the layout page.  I also cut a bit more greenery to tuck around the flowers.  A doily from my stash was layered over the patterned paper for another pop of color.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out the gorgeous twine I used for my project. Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!
Challenges:

16 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Love the color and papers. The flamingo is too cute with her little flower bow. Great use of twine and flowers.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! I am totally loving this LO! The colors are fun and fresh. Perfect choices of papers and cutting files too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is amazing, Sukie!! The scene you've created is spectacular!! I love the flamingo and the palm tree!! The flowers are so beautiful!! I love, love this my friend!! It's absolutely gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fun and colorful layout Sukie! The flamingo is so sweet and I love the flowers and twine mixed it! Fabulous design!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH... Fantastic Layout Sukie! I Adore that Flamingo background paper and the layout has such a FUN Vibe going on... Super CUTE! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sukie, my incredibly talented friend... I am beyond i love with this! Wow is it ever bursting with everything happy! :o) The flamingo is complete perfection and I love it to sparkly bits. I have never seen a more perfect cut file.. and I spent a long time looking for one a couple of years ago! Your scene is gorgeous and adorable, with the loveliest flowers and sweetest sunshine. Every detail makes my heart happy. :o) Thank you for the sweet inspiration, Sukie! You are amazing. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow summer is fun when it's thru your eyes. Wonderful cuts and colors. Thanks for joining our Bitten By a The Bug2 challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! What an amazing LO!! I love all the summer fun and those pretty flamingos!!! Great job friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love how well everything is coordinated with this fabulous background paper. So many beautiful flowers and images. Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is amazing!! You have done an incredible job putting this layout together!!! This is something to be really really proud of!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fun vacation Layout
    Thank you for joining the FCC vacation Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    FCC DT member
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love flamingos and this is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I love this LO! It is so fun!!
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just LOVE this fun layout! Oh my gosh, this makes me smile!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just LOVE this fun layout! Oh my gosh, this makes me smile!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete