Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 26, 2016

Boo!

Happy Monday!  Today I have another card to share created with the new Peachy Keen Stamps released for Halloween!  They are absolutely adorable!  For this fun card I used the Silly Spooky Stamp Set and the new digital images.  Since coloring is really not my thing,  I simply printed the digital image on colored card stock and fussy cut it to fit the frame of my card.
My Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch was used to add the border along the top edge of the frame and accented with a few enamel dots.  I tied on a sentiment from the APB Happy Halloween stamp set with some Lime Licorice Trendy Twine.  A tiny bit of washi finished off my card.
Head on over to Peachy Keen Stamps to take advantage of the promo pricing! Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. How fun! The shape of his head is a bit odd, which makes it Halloween spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this is the cutest Halloween card I have seen this year. It is way too cute to spook.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful Halloween card! I really like that background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun Halloween card!! Spooky cute my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. wicked cute great colors and awesome papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so Wicked cool Sukie! Gotta LOVE that face!!! Awesome card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeek! So fun and gotta love that face!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete