Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 29, 2016

Congrats

Hello! Today I have a card to share which was created with the DCWV Paint and Create Heart of Gold Paper.  Instead of using the water colors which come with this set, I used my Chameleon pens to color the flowers.  I was a bit intimidated to color but was amazed at how easy it is to use the Chameleon Pens.  I love the shading on the flowers with these pens.
The sentiment was cut using a die and adhered to the colored page.  I trimmed the colored image to fit a 5x7 card.  A few die cut flowers and sequins were the finishing touch on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

7 comments:

  1. Ooo! Very pretty! You did a great job using those Chameleon pens. I am very intimidated by coloring too, but there is no better way to learn than jumping right into it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOPW! Absolutely Gorgeous my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out BEAUTIFUL Sukie! LOVE the Elegance and shading of the pinks... Sooo very pretty!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant. Love the flowers and you colored them beautifully.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Wow, I love the flowers~I definitely need to check into these chameleon pens~great job!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete