Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 15, 2016

DCWV - Shadow Box

Hello! Today I have project to share over on the DCWV blog with one of the new Halloween stacks available at Joanns. Why not take all of these cute elements from the DCWV Halloween Night Stack and create a fun decor shadow box.  This could not be easier to put together.  Some quick measurement of the shadow box and I quickly lined it with the festive papers from the stack.
Each box had it's own design anywhere from a simple title, some word art, a rosette center piece, to a pumpkin patch or spooky scene.  A few die cuts from my collection of Halloween punches were the perfect accents to these gorgeous papers.  I added a few embellishments including a fun brad, a "31" chipboard piece and some Orange Licorice Trendy Twine from my stash.  A couple of skeleton head charms from Blue Moon Beads were tied to the top with some more twine.
This was a quick and fun project to create for a home decor item.  It's also a great way to use up those scraps left over from other projects.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. Your shadowbox is so awesome! There are so many great details to look at. It will look great in your house for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is absolutely AMAZING!! Love all of the Beautiful details!! Such a fun project to make!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect way to showcase the papers!! This is amazing, Sukie!! I love the details you added to each section!! It's so fabulous and festive and fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOODNESS!!! Sukie... I totally LOOOOVE this idea! AWESOME Home Decor Project and Fabulous paper from DCWV! I also love the twine you added to the trim of the shadow box! I have a shadow box sitting here for like 2 or 3 yrs.... trying to figure out what to do with it.... now you've inspired me!!! LOVE this! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing shadow box. Love how each box has the perfect embellishments. Great home decor piece for the holiday.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Halloween decor. I think my daughter would want this for her dorm room. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete