Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 1, 2016

Happy Halloween Stamp Release

Hello!  I am excited to be participating in a special stamp release with the Trendy Twine Design Team today.  We are sharing some fun projects with the new Happy Halloween stamp set from Annie's Paper Boutique.  This stamp set is a fun combination of Halloween sentiments.
I created a single page 12x12 layout using the DCWV Halloween Night stack.  I did some fussy cutting to create the banner, the row of pumpkins and the ghosts.  The pumpkins were popped up on foam dots for added dimension.  The papers have copper foil throughout which makes it very hard to take pictures.
My layout page was embellished with some gorgeous Trick or Treat Trendy Twine which matched perfectly with the papers.  All of the sentiments are from the new Happy Halloween stamp set.
Check out the Trendy Twine Blog for the amazing projects created by the design team.  You can head over to Annie's Paper Boutique to purchase the new Happy Halloween stamps and the twine used on my layout page.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO Sukie. Beautiful papers and 2 cute ghost. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is wonderful! Great way to showcase those new stamps and papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! What a great layout and those papers are just wonderful. That banner is so fun! Great job sharing the new stamp set!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely layout! It's so elegant, but fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an Amazing layout filled with wonderful details!!
    I love the fun DP and super cute die cuts my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sukie, this is just a perfect Halloween layout! Every little detail is so cute and the papers are so fun, love those ghosts and pumpkins!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so fun, Sukie!! The layers are amazing!! I love the adorable ghosts and the line of smiling pumpkins!! As always, you added the perfect details!! This is spectacular my friend!! Love, love it!! Happy September!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Layout is AWESOME Sukie! LOVE the cool DCWV Paper and the design.. The Ghost are so fun and I really like that pumpkin border! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sukie, this has come together so flawlessly... you have such a fabulous eye for design! The papers are amazing and I adore the sweet little ghosts and pumpkins! The little flower cluster is so pretty and your layering is gorgeous! Beautifully done, my sweet friend. Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layouts are always fabulous Sukie! I love the awesome paper and fun theme!!!
    I love all the little pumpkins and ghosts~such a fun design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete