Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 23, 2016

Happy Halloween

I am so excited to be sharing a Halloween card created with some new Peachy Keen Stamps.  As my crafty friends know I love my Peachy Keen Stamps and am always up for the opportunity to play with them. The first pumpkin is from the new Itchy Stitchy Face Assortment and the second one is from the Funny Fangs Assortment.  How cute are these faces with their adorable fangs!
The base of my card was created with the DCWV Fall & Halloween Combo Matstack.  I layered a pumpkin doily on top and added a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Bewitched (retired) stamp set. Spooktacular Taffy Trendy Twine was the perfect color combination for the tiny bows on the pumpkins.
These adorable stamps are available over at Peachy Keen Stamps.  Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Those pumpkins are as cute as can be with those PKS stamps! You really did am awesome job on the whole card. I love it! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute. Love those pumpkins with their adorable faces. I went to PK and could not find those 2 sets... :(. Love this card my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute!! I absolutely love the PK faces!! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh Sukie this card is stinkin' cute oh my God I can't wait to get my hands on the new peachy faces Great work. Smoochez Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Gosh Sukie this card is stinkin' cute oh my God I can't wait to get my hands on the new peachy faces Great work. Smoochez Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my sweet friend, this is adorable! The PK stamps are cute beyond words! I love how PK faces always bring an instant smile to the heart. Your pumpkins couldn't be sweeter and I love the pumpkin doily! The paper is amazing and of course you had the perfect twine for the design. :o) Lovely work, sweet Sukie!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH! Those faces are way too cute! The scary pumpkins don't look so scary! hahaha Great card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahah, this totally makes me laugh! I LOVE the fangs...super cute Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete