Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 8, 2016

Monogrammed Necklaces

Hello!  Today I have a fun and different project to share.  I received a nice surprise of goodies from Blue Moon Beads called "Made Mine" available at Joann Stores.  There are so many different styles to choose from and the monogram letters are available to personalize the jewelry.  I think I loved playing with the jewelry just as much as I love playing with paper.
I personalized two different necklaces adding a simple "S" to the icon locket and my monogram to the key charm necklace.  They were so quick and simple to put together and will also be perfect for gifts.  Since my daughter has the same initials as me, I can see her stealing these from me.  The fun thing about the icon locket is that you can insert a circle punched out of scrapbooking paper behind the monogram for a customized piece of jewelry, how cool is that?  A one inch punched circle works perfectly.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a lovely day!

7 comments:

  1. WOW they are both beautiful. I really love the Key. I have no doubt your daughter will be taking this from you.. I know I would. LOL
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, they are both so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the look of both of them!! I don't know which I like better!! The key is awesome but I love the circle of gems, too!! I want to make one now!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Both are just lovely!! I am with Lisa, I want one now too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really pretty! I love that your daughter has the same initials as you. That totally would make monogramming FUN being able to share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those turned out sooo PRETTY Sukie! Love the circle one with the Faux diamonds... I think these would make great gifts too... maybe for your daughter since you have the same Initial.. this way she won't steal them from you... maybe you can make some more! (wink Wink) Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, these are beautiful beyond words! I can tell you loved this process because it sparkles with such happiness. Both are so stunning that I cannot choose a favorite. These would make the loveliest gifts! Thank you for the sweet inspiration, my dear friend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete