Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 27, 2016

Oriental Trading - Halloween Cards

Hello!  Today I have a special project to share featuring some Halloween products from Oriental Trading.  I was amazed at how many fun and festive items are available for Halloween.  For my cards I used the Halloween Basic Pattern Paper Assortment and mixed several of the different patterns.  I focused each card on the images available in the paper collection and the embellishments complimented the focal point.
Each card was accented with some Halloween flowers and metal embellishments from the Fall Embellishment Kit.  The clips and brads from the assortment are only a sample of the items from this kit.
My cards were also embellished with the Halloween Washi tape set.  The fun patterns were the perfect compliment to the pattern papers and embellishments on my card.  The finishing touch on each of my cards was some coordinating Trendy Twine.
I hoped you enjoyed checking out my projects using my new goodies from Oriental Trading. These items are available in the Halloween Headquarters from Oriental Trading. Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

This review is based strictly on my opinion.  I was provided the samples free of charge by Oriental Trading to provide my honest review.  No other type of compensation was received.  All ideas and opinions are my own.  

6 comments:

  1. These cards are wonderful! I have the same Halloween papers from OTC and love them. They are perfectly grungy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those all turned out so spooky CUTE! I LOVE shopping at Oriental trading for Crafting supplies - :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out awesome. Great designs and love the papers and embellishments.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! FUN and festive~I love to shop at Oriental trading especially when looking for holiday or birthday supplies!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete