Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 12, 2016

Smarty Pants Layout

Happy Monday, today I have a 12x12 layout page to share over on the KaDoodle Bug Design blog. The Cutie KaToodle Field Mouse is a KaDoodle Bug Designs cutting file and I borrowed his glasses from the Graduate Bear file also from KBD.  I wrapped the center of the glasses with some washi tape for a nerdy look.  The title was cut from The First Few Years cartridge and the glasses from the Brooklyn Iron cartridge.
I added some glasses themed washi along the edge of my paper.  A journaling tag was tucked in with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Ready, Set, Go (retired) stamp set.  The other sentiment also from Scrappy Moms and is from the Candy Gram (retired) stamp set and stamped on a hand cut sign. A few paper flowers and a some touches of twine in Black Licorice Trendy Twine finished off my layout.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. This layout is so cute! I love the dark background with splashes of pink and turquoise. And you even had glasses Washington tape to finished it all off :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the biggest smile on my face!! That little nerd does rule!! So cute with the glasses!! The entire design is fabulous!! Love this my friend!! You make the most fun and amazing layouts!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeekk!!! This is sooooo DANG CA-UUUTE!! I think that mouse is adorable with those glasses and I love the pretty papers.... I'm just smiling at how cute it is... Love it! :) Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is one of the cutest LO's I have ever seen. Love it. The mouse is the star for sure. Will be perfect for those school pictures.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Sukie, I am beyond in love with this precious creation! I absolutely love the way your crafty heart works... you dream up the sweetest projects. Never have I seen a more darling design in this theme! You are so clever. The mouse is amazing and I love your title and sentiments. The flowers, papers, twine, glasses.. everything makes my heart so happy! Beautifully done as always, my dear friend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete