Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 5, 2016

Trendy Twine - Gift Box

Hello, I have a gift box to share over on the Trendy Twine blog today featuring some gorgeous Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine.  The bright red and yellow twine with a twist of white was the perfect combination for this bright and cheery gift box.  I started my project with a 3x3 Kraft Box and covered it with some sparkly paper from the DCWV Snapshot Stack and wrapped it with some twine.
I stamped a sentiment from the Smile stamp set on a Yellow Tag-its which was embellished with some washi tape and a Red & White Polka Dot Trendy Page Dot.  The gift box was topped off with a paper flower created from the DCWV DIY Flowers Project Stack.  I created a twine flower center by adhering twine onto a punched circle.
Check out all of the crafty products used on my project in the store. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sukie. Love the sparkly paper and how you used the twine for the inside of the flower.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, Sukie!! The flower look amazing!! I love the twine center!! So creative!! What a beautiful gift this is!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful box! I love the combination of colors and APB supplies you used. That flower is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous box Sukie! LOVE that flower and the twine for the center of it! Beautifully done! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Sukie! The flower is gorgeous and love the twine center! The tag is so pretty and matches perfectly!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Sukie, this is box is ready to burst with sunshiny birthday love. :o) What gorgeous paper on the box and who can resist such a large, textural flower? The twine center is truly inspired and makes me think of the cheeriest candy button. This is gorgeous, my friend. Thank you for the inspiration!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely Gorgeous!! I love the prety flower and twine!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete