Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 17, 2016

APB Release Day 1 - This is December #2

Happy Monday!  I am super excited to be part of this amazing stamp release week with the Trendy Twine Design Team.  Today I am showcasing the new yet to be released "This is December #2" stamp set.  The sentiments are perfect for memory keeping which inspired me to create this single page layout.
I found some adorable papers in my stash from a couple of years ago from the DCWV Jolly Whimsy stack which were the inspiration for my layout page.  I used the Nested Ornament Bulb and Teardrop dies from Cottage Cutz and stamped 3 of them with the Ornament Face Assortment Peachy Keen Stamps.  Each of the ornaments was tied with some beautiful Pinkberry Sorbet Trendy Twine.  The twine was also used to tie the tag to the photo mat. I stamped a sentiment on the tag from the new "This is December #2" stamp set.  Another sentiment was layered on the gold doily, from the DCWV Paper Lace stack.
All of these products will be in the store on Friday, October 21st! Don't forget to stop by the Trendy Twine blog this entire week for some amazing sneak peek projects from the design team.  Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

11 comments:

  1. Super adorable LO Sukie!!!!
    Love the papers and those CUTE ornaments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally loving this page! The papers are adorable...I love that gold doily! The brand new APB stamps are perfect for it and the PK stamps on the ornaments is a really cute touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the papers!! The faces on the ornaments are absolutely adorable!! You make the best layouts!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Layout is AWESOME Sukie! I LOVE the sweet faces on the ornaments - makes it Fun & Playful! Have a Wonderful day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute pattern papers and fun little ornaments! I love the cute little faces....so darn adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout!! Love the cute faces and the pretty gold accents!! Awesome showcase of the new sentiments!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore all of the adorable PK faces and the wonderful sentiments from the "This is December #2" stamp set!! Such a beautiful layout!! You did an Amazing job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this layout, the ornaments are just so fun! The colors are so pretty and all the details are just terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a precious piece of art. Love how you add the faces to the ornaments and the papers used.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete