Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 20, 2016

DCWV - Home Decor Frame

Hello! I have a project to share with some Halloween products from DCWV.  DCWV has some amazing collections available for Halloween and I just love that there are some elegant papers which are perfect for home decor projects.  All of the products used for my project are available at Joann stores.
The rosettes were created from the DCWV Halloween Night Stack. The copper and black papers are such a pretty combination.  The center of the large rosette was punched with a scalloped circle from the DCWV Spooky Night Mini Stack.  The centers of the smaller rosettes and the banner behind the rosettes are from the DIY - Hats, Cats, Bats Stack.  To finish off my frame, I attached a Blue Moon Beads Spider Charm with some Totally Black Trendy Twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderfully crafty day!

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Halloween frame this is, Sukie!! I love the rosettes!! The papers are beautiful!! The spider is awesome!! Spook-tacular my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Halloween frame idea! I love the rosettes and that spider charm is spooky cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Halloween frame is gorgeous!!I love the fun rosettes and fabulous spider!! Awesome job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creep-tastic Sukie! Great project. Love the spider even though I hate spiders!!!!!
    Have a crafty day, Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this combination of the black and gold! Super fun project~your rosettes look amazing!
    Have a super weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is seriously an AWESOME Home Decor Project Sukie! LOVE the frame and the cool Rosettes! Fabulous!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful home decor piece. Love the spider and cluster of rosettes.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete