Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 5, 2016

DCWV - October Stack-a-holic Challenge

Hello!  There's a new Stack-a-holic Challenge over at DCWV for October.  Every month DCWV hosts a challenge with both a card sketch and a layout sketch.  I was inspired by the card sketch to create this Halloween card with the new Spooky Night Mini Stack from DCWV available at Joanns.
I used a die to cut the ghost and make him the focal point of my card.  I love that the ghost was part of the paper stack making it quick and easy to create my card.  A sentiment tag was added from the Halloween Night Stack.  The prints in both of these stacks coordinate perfectly and can be used together on projects.
Here is the sketch challenge for the card:
Here is the layout sketch:
Head on over to DCWV to check out the design team projects and for the details on how enter this month's challenge for a chance to win a DCWV stack. Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful Halloween card! I love the papers you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Love the papers and that cute ghost. Well done Sukie.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME design Sukie! Fun papers and great patterns! Love this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the sketch!!Spooky cute my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete