Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 13, 2016

DCWV - Shaker Tags

Hello! I have a project to share over on the DCWV blog today with some fun new products.  I created these adorable shaker tags with the 6x6 Spooky Night Mini Stack available at Joann Stores.  This stack is double sided and has some amazing patterned papers for Halloween.  I love that the fun tags were part of the stack so all I had to do was use my paper cutter and trim them to a 2x3 inch size for the tags.
Once my tags were cut, I use my We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool to create a clear pocket for the tags.  I filled the pocket with a mix of sequins and then sealed the top closed.  After punching a hole in the corner, I embellished the tags with some fun charms from Blue Moon Beads which are also available at Joann Stores.  The charms were tied to the tag with some Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. These shaker tags sure are fun. That fuse tool must be neat to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so creative!! I love how you made the clear shaker!! I need to use my Fuse tool more!! Those adorable ghosts totally make me smile!! Love these my friend!! Perfect for Halloween!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! I really need to get a Fuse tool...and one of those precision presses too ;) Watch my crafting list grow longer and longer LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute. Love these clear shaker tags. The face are priceless. What a great idea. I need to find my fuse tool and give it a try. Maybe I will do that today.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are soooo CUTE and creative! I LOVE your adorable tags!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete