Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!  I thought I would share a fun and festive tag I created using many of my favorite products!  The base of my card was cut from the DCWV Halloween Night and Spooky Night stacks. I added the Witchy Ghost from KaDoodle Bug Designs and stamped the face with the Peachy Keen Variety Face Assortment Stamps.  Some Stickles were added to the hat for a sparkly effect.
The sentiment is from the APB Happy Halloween stamp set and was stamped on a hand cut flag. Some coordinating Trendy Twine in Orange Licorice was the finishing touch on my tag.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful and safe Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. Your tag is a cutie! Perfect sentiment for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, totally makes me smile, Sukie!! The ghost is adorable!! I love her rosy cheeks!! The sentiment is perfect!! Happy Halloween!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the super cute ghost! The tag is adorable my friend!!
    Happy Halloween!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M



    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is one cute tag. Love the papers and that adorable face.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete