Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 1, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving Stamp Release

Hello!  I am so super excited to be participating in another special stamp release with the Trendy Twine Design Team.  We are sharing some fun projects with the new Happy Thanksgiving stamp set from Annie's Paper Boutique.
This stamp set is a fun combination of Fall sentiments, I can see myself using it on so many different projects, it is really a must have set!
For my project, I created a "thank you" gift set using some fall papers from the DCWV Autumn Leaves and Gold Threaded Stacks.  A kraft doily from my stash was used to break up the different patterned papers.  Three hand cut flags in different sizes were the focus for the sentiment. Some gorgeous Totally Kraft Trendy Twine and a sparkly flower were the finishing touch on my card.
There's nothing like receiving a fun treat along with a card.  I used a Kraft Pillow Box wrapped in burlap and paper for a gift box.  The hand cut sentiment is from the new Happy Thanksgiving stamp set and was accented with a small twine bow.
Head on over to the Trendy Twine Blog to check out the amazing projects created by the design team. The new Happy Thanksgiving stamps and crafty goodies are available now from Annie's Paper Boutique.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this set! It's so Pretty - Wonderful design, Color and the texture of the burlap really pops! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous fall set. The colors, prints and textures all just scream fall! Great way to highlight those awesome new stamps. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Those papers are so pretty!! Love how you used the blue and the burlap. Great little gift set. Love the sentiment you picked too! I hope you are doing good!! :) Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful set! I love the colors and kraft. Great work with the stamps and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a elegant "Thank You" gift set!!Both sentiments are wonderful!!
    Awesome job my friend!
    \Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely gift set! That card is beautiful and so warm and inviting and the matching pillow box is decorated perfectly!!! Just right for the Fall season. Love it! Thanks for the great inspiration, Sukie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sukie, this set is gorgeous. I love the colors and embellishments; they give off a bit of a vintage flair.

    Thanks so much for helping out with the Happy Thanksgiving stamp release.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love this set! The papers are so pretty~the doily is adorable and gives it a fun vintage feel especially with the inked edges! The matching pouch is super cute and makes such a great gift set!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Sukie, this is one of my favorites from you... it is just breathtakingly beautiful! The papers are gorgeous. I am enamored with the blue floral one! It is a harvest delight. The draft doily and burlap are stunning touches and I love the sparkly power. :) Not only all of that, but the new stamps are amazing! They are ideal for so many different occasions. Lovely showcase, my dear friend. I hope you're having a sparkly night. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful. Love the design, that papers used and all the different shapes in the layering. You did a fantastic job my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sukie, what a beautiful set! How gorgeous, the blue is so pretty and the stamps look great!

    ReplyDelete