Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 6, 2016

Hello Boo-tiful

Today I am sharing this Halloween themed card over on the KaDoodle Bug Designs Blog.  I used the Charmkin Cuties Broom Witch as the focal point of my card.  The sentiment is from the APB Happy Halloween stamp set and was stamped on a hand cut flag.
The fun and festive papers are from the DCWV Halloween Night stack and they coordinated perfectly with the adorable witch.  The tiny banners were fussy cut from the same stack as was the pumpkin.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!
Challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Isn't she just a darling spook! The eyes are always the best with these files. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance to see what I have been creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Adorable little witch. Love the spider hanging from her hat.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet witch! The papers and embellishments you chose are perfect for the card. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! ADORABLE!!!! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, your little witchy is just adorable Sukie!! The papers are so fun and love the hanging spider~
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable Sukie! She is one of my Favorite KBD files... she's just too cute!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sukie, this is simply the cutest Halloween witch! She is adorable and I love your paper choices for her! The tiny bunting makes my heart sparkle. :) The punny sentiment only adds to the magic and the pumpkin is the sweetest accent. Beautifully done as always, my sweet friend!

    And while I'm here I want to thank you for your endless support! I have stopped mentioning on my blog my inability to comment much, but I am very much struggling with my arm injury. It is heartbreaking and I am grateful for your understanding. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the darling witch!!Absolutely adorable!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete