Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 4, 2016

Hello Pumpkin

Halloween has to be one of my favorite seasons to craft for which makes it easy for me to get into my craft room to whip out some fun projects.  Today I have a set of tags I created with my new Peachy Keen One Eyed Face Assortment Stamps.  The eerie eyes on this stamp set are so fun and you've got to love those stitched mouths!
My tags were created with the DCWV Spooky Night Stack.  Once I created the patterned tag, I used lots of fun products from Annie's Paper Boutique to accent them.  The patterned paper tag was layered with Kraft Tag Its which were embellished with a Trendy Page Dot.  I stamped the adorable sentiment from the new APB Happy Thanksgiving stamp set and added some Orange Licorice Trendy Twine as an accent.  A border punched from the Drippy Goo border punch was adhered to the bottom edge of the tag.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!
Challenge:

7 comments:

  1. Your seriously are on a roll with all this CUTENESS!!!! Your tags are totally ADORABLE and I LOVE those faces!!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sukie, you seriously use PK stamps in the most unique and fabulous ways! Those look amazing on the pumpkins and I love how you made them into sweet tags! The drippy goo border is perfect (I can't help but always view it as chocolate!) and I love the festive twine. Wonderfully done as always, sweet friend! Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! These tags are cute, cute, CUTE! I love all the different elements your added to them to make them so special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest tags ever. Love the papers and of course those adorable faces. You have got to stop with these stamps. I have now ordered 4 sets..thanks to you. LOL
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, the cutest tags ever! LOVE the one eyed pumpkins and the gooey drippy border is perfect! Gosh, you make the cutest things ever my friend!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete