Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 26, 2016

Special Delivery

Hello, I have a fun shaker card to share today created with the new Ornament Face Assortment Peachy Keen Stamps.  I used the Nested Ornament Star dies from Cottage Cutz to create the shaker ornament, stamped the face inside and added a few sequins.
A small twine bow in Totally Red Trendy Twine was the perfect embellishment for the ornament.  I punched out a few smaller stars and added them to my card.  A sentiment from the new APB Merry & Bright stamp set was the finishing touch on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable, Sukie!! I love that sweet face!! What a fun shaker this is!! I love, love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute shaker card! You really do such a great job using those PK stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH this is way too cute. I love that it is a shaker and that you used that adorable face. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin cute!!LOVE it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super CUTE shaker card! I adore that PK face! Super cute as always my friend! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete