Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 24, 2016

Trendy Twine - Love Layout

Happy Monday!  I have a single page layout to share over on the Trendy Twine blog today featuring some gorgeous Grape Limeade Trendy Twine.  As I was trying to figure out my layout using the lime and purple colors I really wanted to think outside the box and try to create a project that wasn't necessarily Halloween themed.  I found the perfect coordinating papers in the DCWV Violet Leaf and Halloween Night Stacks.  The colors and patterns in these two paper stacks complimented the twine perfectly.
I used the twine on my layout to break up the patterned paper and created a couple flourishes with the twine.  Several paper flowers were clustered as an embellishment drawing the colors from the twine and papers.  As a finishing touch, I adhered a doily under the photo mat from the DCWV Paper Lace stack.
Check out the twine used on my layout and all of the other colors available for Halloween along with many other crafty products in the store. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, Sukie, what a stunning layout!! It's so elegant and gorgeous!! I love how you looped the edges of the twine!! The papers and design are fabulous!! Beautiful flowers, too!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the gold, green and lavender, so pretty! Great start to the week Sukie - Happy Monday!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is so pretty! Those papers and colors together are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pretty gold & color palette!! Such beautiful DP!
    Such a beautiful and elegant layout!! You ROCK my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful Layout Sukie! I LOVE the colors... they look so elegant on your page! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Layout!! The details are just perfect and I love how you used the Twine on it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS layout! The papers are so pretty! I just love the color combination and all the fun details are amazing my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the way you used these traditionally Halloween colours in a nontraditional way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and elegant LO. Love the soft colors.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete