Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 10, 2016

You Are Spook-tacular

Today I have another card to share created with the newest Peachy Keen Stamps, I feel like I can't get in enough of these cuties especially with Halloween being right around the corner.  I used the Halloween Digital Stamps for the ghost and the Batty Face Assortment for the face.
The fun and festive papers are from the DCWV Spooky Night and Halloween Night Stacks.  I added a bling circle behind the ghost from Want 2 Scrap.  I found the perfect sentiment from the APB Happy Halloween Stamp set.  A small bow in Lime Licorice was the finishing touch on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. What an incredible card! That ghost is the cutest and I love the papers and sentiment you used as well. That circle of black rhinestones is very eye catching and the perfect finishing touch! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sukie, I absolutely ADORE this!!This is way too cute!! Cannot stop smiling over the PK face!!way TOO cute my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, how adorable Sukie! Love the PK face!!! And the black circle of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo Ghostly CUTE!!! That Face is adorable and I just love the design of your card Sukie! Wonderful!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my friend!! I'm back from vacation catching up on all of your beautiful projects I've missed while I've been gone!! I wanted to leave a comment on each one but blogger has decided I'm a spammer and I have to go through the click on "not a robot" button and the picture captcha. Ugh. So I'm sorry I can't comment on each project but they are all amazing!! I especially love your beautiful fall card and matching pillow box and the adorable witch from your last post!!

    This is so darn cute!! That ghost is absolutely adorable!! I love the circle you added and the pretty papers!! It's so fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is just too cute. Love that adorable ghost. His face is precious. Awesome papers and design.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sukie, you bring out the absolute sweetness in everything! What a darling little ghost and I am enamored with the bling circle! Spectacular design all around, my sweet friend. The papers are layered so beautifully and punniness is irresistibly happy. Thank you for always filling my heart with happiness. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable Sukie!
    LOVE that PK face!!
    Awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie lil ghost...especially love its little fang
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete