Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 14, 2016

Autumn Blessings

Hello!  Today I have a coffee themed card to share over on the KaDoodle Bug Designs blog.  I used the Cutesy Breakfast Food file for the coffee cup and the Cutesy Kids Breakfast file for the donut both from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I love their adorable faces!
The papers are from the DCWV Natural Mat stack.  I added a coordinating doily behind the donut and adhered a few enamel dots as an accent. The sentiment is from the Pink & Main Thankful stamp set.  A few embellishments with Creamy Pumpkin Trendy Twine and my card was finished.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!
Challenge:

7 comments:

  1. This card is adorable! I love all of the different elements you have incorporated into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable, Sukie!! I love the faces on the cup and donut!! The layers are beautiful!! This is fabulous my friend!! Totally makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and fun card.. Love the images used Very cute.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coffee themed card is so adorable! The donut looks delicious also! The faces are so sweet and the twine adds such a fun touch! Great job as always!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how stinkin' cute this turned out Sukie! LOVE the cute Coffee cup & Doughnut! ADORABLE as always!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! Reminds me of a pumpkin Dunkin Donut!
    http://sherri-iloveflipflops.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful card! Thank you for playing with us by Pink and Main. Kate DT

    ReplyDelete