Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 10, 2016

DCWV Gift Set

Hello! I have a gift set to share today over on the DCWV blog which was created with the DCWV Gift Decor - DIY Project Stack from Michaels.  This stack is pure elegance and makes DIY projects super quick to put together.
The gift boxes can quickly be popped out of the pre-cut page, scoring the edges and with a bit of adhesive the gift boxes are complete.  I added some sparkly May Arts Ribbon by punching some holes at the top.  The embellishments and tags for the bags also came from the same stack.
I created a couple of mini 3x3 cards from white card stock and decorated the front with a bit of left over paper from the punched out page.  An ornament tag from the same stack was layered on top to complete my mini cards. A bit of bling and some Totally White Trendy Twine were the finishing touches.
Thanks so much for stopping by to check out this fun and easy project.  Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what an elegant and stunning gift set this is!! The papers are so beautiful and you showcase them so perfectly!! The silver is so gorgeous!! I love the snowflakes and the ribbon handles!! Spectacular my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo BEAUTIFUL Sukie!!! I just LOVE the shimmer & gorgeous snowflakes! It's Freakin' AWESOME! Beautiful work!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so beautiful! I absolutely love that stack of paper too. All of the projects it creates are so useful and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning gift set. Love all that silver and snowflakes.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete