Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 1, 2016

Give Thanks!

Hello! Today I am sharing this Fall themed card over on the KaDoodle Bug Designs Blog.  I used the Woodland Foxes cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I just love this adorable fox so I simply used the printable jpeg file to create this quick card.
The papers are from the DCWV Sweater Weather stack.  I stamped the sentiment from the APB Happy Thanksgiving stamp set on a scalloped circle and accented it with a bit of Orange Truffle Trendy Twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Challenge:

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how adorable!! The fox is so sweet!! I love the mushroom and flower!! What a beautiful card my friend!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too darn cute. The fox is precious. Great card my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! The foxy is so darn cute and love the pattern paper!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so darn CUTE! I love this fox file... Great card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little guy is so cute! I love the colors in the plaid paper. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute fox! Love the plaid too!
    http://sherri-iloveflipflops.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute card! Thank you for playing with us by Pink and Main. Kate DT

    ReplyDelete