Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 28, 2016

Oriental Trading - Treat Boxes

Hello!  Today I have a special project to share featuring some Christmas products from Oriental Trading.  I was amazed at how many fun and festive items are available for Christmas.  For my project, I used the Red & White Christmas Mini Paper Stack and the Winter Wonderland Die Cuts for the snowmen.
I formed the Mini Silver Treat boxes and adhered some paper on each of the sides trimming it to size with my Fiskars Sure Cut Paper Trimmer.  Next, I popped out the die cut snowmen and adhered them to front of each box.  A couple of scattered snowflakes and some Stormy Trendy Twine finished off my treat boxes.
I also have two different cards to share created from the same papers and die cut sheets.  My first card was embellished with a couple of metal snowflake brads from the Christmas Embellishment Kit and layered with some adhesive stickers.  The embellishment kit has 360 pieces and is great for decorating those holiday projects.
I kept both of my cards fairly simple to showcase the gorgeous papers, die cuts and embellishments available in the Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting section of the site.
I hoped you enjoyed checking out my projects using my new goodies from Oriental Trading. These items are available in the Christmas Store and the Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Store from Oriental Trading. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

This review is based strictly on my opinion.  I was provided the samples free of charge by Oriental Trading to provide my honest review.  No other type of compensation was received.  All ideas and opinions are my own.  

5 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous, Sukie!! The boxes look amazing!! I love the snowmen!! The cards are so beautiful!! The papers and embellishments you added are gorgeous!! Fabulous projects my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful Christmas ideas! Those gable boxes are so cute and I love the cards too. Great job on it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are ALL so PRETTY! I LOVE the Silver & Red colors together.... Fab projects! Oriental Trading has tons of awesome craft stuff and you showcased some of the goodies so well! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. These boxes are so darn cute! The little snowmen are adorable! Perfect size for some yummy baked goods or a small gift!
    Your cards are super cute to~fun designs!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well my friend you have created some really beautiful treat boxes and matching cards. I love them all.
    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete