Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 22, 2016

Time 4 Fun Layout

Today I have a fun layout page to share created with the new Peachkins SVG files available over at Peachy Keen Stamps.  They are also available in digi format and are absolutely adorable.  I used the "In the Garden Babies" Peachy Keen Stamps for the Peachkin's faces.
My layout page was created with the DCWV Farmer's Market and Embossed White Stacks.  The title was cut from the Cuttin' Up cartridge.  I added a sentiment from the My Craft Spot Scrapping Life - Everyday (retired) stamp set.  My layout was finished off with a bit of Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine and some scattered flowers.
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Sukie!! Those little ones are so adorable!! I love their cute faces!! The layout and design are fabulous as always!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout! The papers you used are perfect and those kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sooo CUTE! Adorable Layout! Those little ones make me happy... :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute. Love the adorable images and embossing.
    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete