Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 17, 2016

Trendy Twine Birthday Surprise

Hello! The Trendy Twine Design Team is joining in on a surprise post for Lesley for her birthday! Each of the design team members and our guest designers sent her some fun birthday wishes.  For my project, I created a shaker card using the DCWV Confetti Stack.
I punched a border using the Notebook Fiskars punch and layered it on the base of my card.  Next I used some dies to cut out the stars for my card and created a shaker element.  The sentiment is from the APB Smile stamp set.  The finishing touch on my card was some Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine.
Please head on over to the Trendy Twine blog to check out all of the design team projects and to wish Lesley a Happy Birthday!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

12 comments:

  1. What a cute and fun shaker. She will love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shaker card is super cute! Of course, I love the papers you used on it. I need to make more shaker cards the way you made yours! Love it! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the pretty papers you used and the stars are a perfect touch!! I know she will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, Sukie!! I love the papers you used!! The star shaker is so creative and fabulous!! What a gorgeous card!! I know she will treasure it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pretty papers!!Such a beautiful card! She will love it! I do!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shaker star and notebook border!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright & pretty! It's such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Fun colors..love the shaker star!
    Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sukie, you added so much extra happy to my birthday. Love this card. All those happy colors made me smile.

    Thank you so much for all of my birthday goodies. I couldn't believe all the stuff you had in the package. Thank you!!!

    Big Hugs!

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Fun & Cheery!!!! LOVE the design and Shaker star! really cute!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete