Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 24, 2016

Trendy Twine - Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!  Today the Trendy Twine design team has a special post to share some amazing Thanksgiving projects with our fans.  For my project, I created a card.  The base of my card was die cut using the DCWV Boho stack with some new dies from Gina Marie Designs, thanks to my DT sister Beth for enabling!  The dies cut so beautifully and are very inexpensive, I know I will be getting some more.   I layered the base of my card with a hand cut flag created with the DCWV Gold Threaded Burlap stack.  The flag was wrapped with a bit of Pumpkin Spice Trendy Twine and topped off with a pearl button.
I stamped a sentiment from the APB Happy Thanksgiving stamp set on a cork scalloped circle and adhered it to the flag.  Some leaves were cut from the Destinations cartridge and shaded with my eBrush.
Head on over to the Trendy Twine blog to check out the amazing projects created by the design team. All of the crafty goodies used on my card are available in the store.  Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is filled with such great colors and textures. You are rocking those Gina Marie dies too ;) Have a fantastic Thanksgiving, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous!! I love the burlap and the beautiful leaves!! The papers are fabulous, too!! Love it my friend!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sukie!
    My Marine is on his way home now - So I'm finally back to blogging/crafting!
    What a beautiful Thanksgiving card! Very elegant & I love the leaves! Glad to be back to enjoy seeing your projects again! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the papers, design and use of the burlap. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete