Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 21, 2016

Trendy Twine - Thankful Layout

Happy Monday!  I have a layout page to share over on the Trendy Twine blog today featuring some gorgeous Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine.  I just love this twine color for fall projects which inspired my layout page created with the DCWV Boho stack.  The large gold doily was fussy cut from the same stack.
The title of my layout page was cut from the Creative Memories cartridge and popped up on foam dots for added dimension.  A whimsical banner was cut from a set of dies and accented with the twine.  My layout page was embellished with a few flowers and doilies from my stash.  I tucked in a couple of tags and added a sentiment from the APB Happy Thanksgiving stamp set.
Head on over to the store to check out this gorgeous twine for those Fall projects along with all kinds of crafty goodies.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. You did an excellent job with that fall pallete! Those gold accents and doilies are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Sukie, this is stunning!! The layers are amazing!! I love the papers and the colors and every beautiful detail you added!! Gorgeous layout my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout! I love the color scheme, pretty doilies, flowers and adorable banner!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Love the colors and the doilies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! I'm always in awe of your layouts...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a Fabulous Layout Sukie! Looks Amazing as always sweet friend! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning LO. Love the colors and really love how you used the doilies and flowers.
    doilies

    ReplyDelete