Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 30, 2016

Warm Wishes Card

Hello! Today I have a sweet card to share created with the new Wintertime Peachy Pieces SVGs.  I created my card using the adorable Mr. Big Head Snowman.  I stamped his face with the Candy Cane 1 7/8" Face Set also from Peachy Keen Stamps.
My card was created with the DCWV Basic & Brights stack using my Scalloped Stitched Nested dies from Gina Marie Designs.  I wrapped some Twisted Gumball Trendy Twine around the base of my card.  For a finishing touch, I stamped a sentiment from the APB Let It Snow stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love that die you used and the twine is perfect for the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute. I really love this cheerful little snowman. Great papers too.
    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK! Sukie... this one is super DUPER adorable! LOVE the big head on your snowman and that fun Face!!! Love it! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darn adorable!! That face is so sweet!! The rosy cheeks are a perfect touch!! I love the pretty papers, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is too cute!! Adorable card! I want him..lol
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stikenh cute! Such a big, jolly, happy snowman! Fun papers and love the fun twine you used~all coordinates so well!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete