Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 11, 2016

Winter Wonderland Blog Hop

Hello!  Today I am super excited to participate in a month long Winter Wonderland Blog Hop with the DCWV and Eileen Hull design teams.   I worked with the most gorgeous papers from the new DCWV Cranberry Christmas Stack available at Michaels. This stack is so pretty with all of the foil papers it contains.  I purchased these fun mason jars and altered them for a fun gift idea.
I wrapped the holiday papers around the center of the mason jar and adhered the back closed. Several die cut snowflakes were attached to the front as a decorative element.  Using Eileen Hull's Twist & Style Tool I took some cotton cording from Blue Moon Beads and twisted it creating a decorative trim for the top of my mason jar.  I wove in a couple of jingle bells and added a few die cut branches.
The tags are also from the same stack, I trimmed them with some scissors into a gift tag shape, punched a hole and added some more twisted cording to each of the tags.  A die cut snowflake was added to the corner of each tag.
Don't forget to check out the amazing projects by all of the designers and leave a comment for a chance to win this gorgeous stack!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

13 comments:

  1. I am so loving those mugs! They make me want a cup of hot chocolate right now! You decorated them beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative and fabulous gift idea this is, Sukie!! I love how you decorated the mugs!! They look amazing!! The papers are beautiful!! Love this my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mugs You decorated them beautifully. Love the papers and overall design.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sukie. I love your mugs. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! SO Pretty Sukie! Fantastic idea! Very Elegant! Have a wonderful Weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!!! Your creations are simply adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so super awesome! I LOVE your mason jars and all the wonderful details~someone will really enjoy these~great gift idea Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful winter mug set Sukie! Love the red up against the silver/white. That's a great stack too!

    Have a crafty day, Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those mugs are awesome! I just love the print you used to band them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The mugs are wonderful.
    The dark, rich red really
    sets off the papers and the
    snowflakes.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great gift idea
    and the jars are
    gorgeous!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. The mugs are simply beautiful!! Such a wonderful gift to give someone!Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete