Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 15, 2016

DCWV - Merry Christmas

Hello! This is Sukie with a single page 12x12 layout to share today.  I absolutely love to create layout pages so I can memorialize all of the events in my life and this layout will be perfect for a special Christmas picture.  I had recently seen a digital layout on Pinterest which incorporated a Christmas tree created from different patterned papers and sentiments which inspired my layout page.  The DCWV Elegant Holiday stack (available at Joann stores) had the perfect page of sentiments which I used to create the Christmas Tree on my layout.  I simply trimmed the sentiments with my paper trimmer and adhered them to form the tree shape.
A few snowflakes and stars were die cut to embellish my layout page.  A festive banner and a few tags were also added to my layout.  Some Stormy Trendy Twine was the perfect color to coordinate with the sparkly papers.  A doily was tucked in behind the photo mat as a decorative element.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. So PRETTY & Elegant Sukie! Beautiful layout page! That tree looks fantastic! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout with great color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous layout! I love that tree and the papers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is stunning, Sukie!! I love how you created the tree!! The papers are so beautiful and you've showcased them perfectly!! Elegant and gorgeous my friend!! I love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a elegant LO Sukie. Love the colors and word tree.
    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Sukie, I am so thrilled to be back! Thank you for sticking with me and being such a faithful encourager. :) Your layout is stunning! The Christmas tree fills my heart with sunshiny love. You designed it and the entire page so beautifully. The sprinkling of stars and snowflakes makes it all the sweeter. :) I love the tiny bunting accents and the gorgeous background paper. Thank you for the lovely inspiration. Have a joyful weekend, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete