Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 22, 2016

Don't be a Grinch

Hello!  I have a fun card to share over on the KaDoodle Bug Designs blog today.  My card was created with the Jolly Christmas Faces cutting file and I stamped the face with the Peachy Keen Everyday Character 1 7/8" stamp set.  I absolutely love the larger face stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps, they work so perfectly with the cutting files.  All of the papers are from the DCWV All About Christmas Stack.
A touch of Stickles were added to the holly for a sparkly effect.  I cut out a set of banners using the Fish Tail Banner dies and created a couple of layers with the different sizes.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Merry & Bright (retired stamp set).  A couple of scattered snowflakes were the finishing touch on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. This is just way too cute!! LOVE him!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely wonderful! Those papers couldn't have been more perfect and the elf is so adorable! I love his wink and the sentiment is great too!

    ReplyDelete