Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 21, 2016

Merry Christmas

Hello!  Today I have a sweet tag to share which I will be attaching to a plain gift bag.  I cut the base of my tag with the Stitched Hexagon dies.  The tag base and Santa suit are cut from the DCWV All About Christmas Stack.  The Santa girl is from a Scrappy Dew file, however was slightly modified.  I stamped her face with the new Peachy Keen Fashionista II Face Assortment Stamps.
The sentiment is a freebie stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps and was stamped on the Drop Pennant dies.  A couple of metal snowflakes were adhered to the tag.  The finishing touch was a bit of Candy Cane Trendy Twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. This tag is really sweet! I love the shape of it. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could not be more adorable, Sukie!! I love the sweet Santa!! She's so cute!! What a fabulous tag my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete