Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 29, 2016

Thanks Snow Much

Hello!  Today I have a sweet card to share created with the Ornament 1 7/8 Face Set from Peachy Keen Stamps.  Some glossy accents were added to the eyes for a more realistic appearance.  The ornament was cut from the Cottage Cutz Nested Ornament: Ball dies.  I added a bit of of Pinkberry Sorbet Trendy Twine to the ornament.
The papers are from the DCWV Jolly Whimsy stack.  I stamped a sentiment from the APB Let it Snow stamp set. A bit of gold washi tape was added to the corner of my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

5 comments:


  1. Keep rocking my dear.
    Thanks for being a part of my blog this year.
    Happy new year.
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really cute! That snowman face is so sweet and the Trendy Twine hanger on it is perfect! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just adorable! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darn cute and such a jolly face!
    Happy New Year my friend!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet!! That face is adorable!! It totally makes me smile!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete