Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 25, 2016

Trendy Twine - Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!  Today the Trendy Twine design team has a special post to share with some amazing Christmas projects.  For my project, I created a single page layout with the DCWV Elegant Holiday stack.  The title was fussy cut from the same tag, embossed with the Cuttlebug Fabric Swatches embossing folder and popped up on foam dots.
I added several sentiment from the APB This is December #2 stamp set.  The sentiments were perfect for those special Christmas Day pictures.  I added some Stormy Trendy Twine to the photo mats and tags on my layout.  Several die cut snowflakes and stars were scattered throughout the page as embellishments.
Head on over to the Trendy Twine blog to check out the projects created by the design team. All of the crafty goodies used on my layout page are available in the store.  Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. Loving the Winter wonderland in silver! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is absolutely beautiful!!I love the sparkly silver!!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family!
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. This layout is quite possible THE BEST Christmas layout I have ever seen. The stunning papers you used and the entire way you wove everything together is absolutely amazing. I hope you are having a fantastic Christmas! Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! That layout and design are stunning with the gray and all the accents!! Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, my sweet friend! Your elegant layout so beautifully captures the wintry beauty of Christmas! I *love* the darling sentiments sprinkled throughout. The papers are so pretty and your design is perfect as ever. Thank you for inspiring me so richly, Sukie! Have a wonderful day. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year my friend!! What a stunning layout this is!! The design is amazing!! I love the wintry colors and the details you added!! It's so elegant and fabulous!! I hope 2017 is a wonderful year for you, Sukie!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete