Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 5, 2017

DCWV - January Stack-a-holic Challenge.

Hello!  It's the beginning of the month and that means it's time for another challenge over at DCWV! With the beginning of the New Year, it's time to start thinking about sending out those thank you cards.  The base of my card was cut from the 6x6 Color Embossed stack which I cut using the Loopy Rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs.
The Mandala was fussy cut from the Boho stack and adhered to the base of my card.  I hand cut a flag and stamped a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Many Thanks (retired) stamp set.  The flag was then shaded using my eBrush.  A couple of bling flowers were the finishing touch on my card.
Here is the card sketch for this month's challenge:

Here is the layout sketch:
Head on over to DCWV to check out the design team projects and for the details on how to enter this month's challenge for a chance to win a DCWV stack.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch!!Very pretty!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the rectangle die you used and the Mandala is such a beautiful focal point!! Stunning card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card! I love the die you used too. And I keep calling that paper from the Boho Style stack doilies, but I see I need to broaden my horizons and call them mandalas! See, I keep learning every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love you take on the sketch, pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Sukie... Love the colors and take on the sketch! Nice to see you using Gina Marie Dies as well! :) Have a great day!

    https://theresascraftycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a thank you card! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch~fun colors and love that die you used!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty in nice neutral colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, sweet Sukie! I have returned to the computer after spending the holidays away with my hubby! (Thank goodness for the little bits of FB love I could leave you from mobile devices, hehe!) This is just the most gorgeous thank you card. The Mandala is exquisite and I am in love with that base die! The sprinkle of sparkly flowers is beautiful. You are so talented and I look forward to seeing what you spoil us with this year. :) Happy New Year, my dear friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete