Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 23, 2017

DCWV - Love

Hello!  I have this unconventional Valentine's Day card to share today over on the DCWV blog. Since we are only a few weeks away from Valentine's Day I thought I would whip out a card for my hubby.  I know he always appreciates my handmade cards.  I used the DCWV Watercolor stack for my card and a few different dies to cut out the pieces for my card.
I stamped a sentiment from the Pink & Main True Love stamp set on the center of my card and added a twine banner from some Totally Pink Trendy Twine.  Several die cut hearts were adhered along the banner and also layered next to the sentiment.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderfully crafty day!
Challenge:

12 comments:

  1. I am sure your hubby is going to love this card. I like the font for your stamp (might need to check out this stamp set) and the banner is a great touch. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papers, dies and stamp you used! All of it came together into such a beautiful Valentine's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your non-traditional valentine card! The colors are awesome and the banner is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! The papers are gorgeous!! I love the design and the love banner!! It's so beautiful my friend!! I love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful great papers Sukie, super design and the banner is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! LOVE the touches of gold.... and pretty design.... Also.. sorry I got Beth hooked on Ebay dies! LOL Hope you don't get hooked too! tehehehe... I believe I already am! I just ordered some more! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Sukie, I am SO happy to finally be here! Technology was not my friend this week.. until tonight, I was confined to my phone for internet. :/ Your card is amazingly beautiful and I love your unique take on a Valentine. The papers are so vibrant and I love the precious bunting! The metallic accents are the perfect tidbits of sparkly love. Stunning as always, my dear friend. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the banner and fun papers! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Challenge this month! DT Member Pam M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Sukie!!! This card turned out beautifully!! Love the paper! Love the colors!! Such a great Valentine's Day card!Thank you so much for linking up with us at Pink and Main Challenges!!

    Pink and Main DT

    ReplyDelete