Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 16, 2017

DCWV Tag Project

Hello crafty friends, today I have a special post for the DCWV Tag Project for Creativation 2017. DCWV will have a wall of tags at their both which shows "why do I create" or "what makes me a maker".  DCWV has asked not only the DT but anyone else interested to send in a tag for the DCWV booth.  There are additional details at the end of my post.
I am sharing 3 of the 5 tags I created and sent to DCWV.  All 3 of my tags are sparkly and shiny with several embellishments.  My first tag was created with the DCWV Modern Metallic stack and represents my "love" for crafting.  I cut the doily from the Die Versions Lucky Scallop die and trimmed it to fit my card.  The hexagon shaped button is also die cut as are the sequins (MFT Sequin Die).  The final accent on my tag was some Black Licorice Trendy Twine.
The second tag was created with the DCWV Watercolor stack which has been my "go to" stack since it was released last year.  This stack has so many vibrant colors and patterns so I'm naturally drawn to the papers.  A gold die cut circle and a set of paper flowers were added as embellishments to the tag. Some Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine was tied to the top of the tag.
The last tag was created with the DCWV Kraft and Gold Stack which is a delightful combination!  I added a simple sentiment from the Watercolor stack which represents my crafty time.  A few die cut stars were adhered to the tag and I used a bit of washi tape on each of the layers.  Some gold tulle was tied to the top as the finishing touch.
DCWV would love to include a tag representing you.  The tags need to be sized at 6cm x 12cm and need to be received by the end of this week around 1/19 or 1/20.  Please mail them to:

Sheraton Grand Phoenix
Attn: Arriving guest, Megan Lloyd
340 North 3rd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous tags! You did a great job creating them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely stunning, Sukie!! Wow!! I love your designs!! You showcase the papers perfectly!! Beautiful tags my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Sukie, your tags are stunning! They perfectly reflect the crafty passion of your heart. I love what DCWV is doing with the tag wall and yours will outshine the sun! :) I love the shiny papers so much. They, along with your designs, are sheer elegance and everything beautiful. I love the touches of whimsy and sentiment choices. Gorgeous work, my dear friend. Have I told you lately how blessed DCWV is to have you? :) Have a beautiful evening!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are so pretty Sukie! LOVE the Gold on each one of them! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with your tags Sukie, so pretty!

    Have a terrific day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS tags Sukie! The gold is beautiful...so pretty my friend!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete