Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 12, 2017

DCWV - Wedding Elegance

Hello! Today I have a wedding card to share over on the DCWV blog.  I have a winter wedding to attend and wanted to create an elegant card.  The papers from the DCWV Scripts and Music Notes stack were the perfect combination of beauty and elegance for my card.  The gold script vellum was used as the base of my card and layered with a die cut doily.
Next I layered a double fringe border which was cut from the Recollections Gold Foil card stock sheet.  I adhered some coordinating trim along the top of the fringe.  A small paper flower from my stash and some gold pearl stickers were the finishing embellishments on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. Super pretty and I sure do like that fringe. I just had a friend ask me to make a wedding card, so perfect timing for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Love the shinny fringe. Perfect wedding card.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks so Elegant! LOVE the beautiful gold foil! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, your card is perfect for a winter wedding! The sheer elegance is incredible. I love the golden script and the delightful fringe. I rarely (if ever?) see fringe in gold... it is striking! The soft flower is such a lovely touch. Gorgeous work, my sweet friend! Have a beautiful night. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Sukie, this is stunning!! I absolutely love the papers and you've showcased them perfectly!! The gold fringe is a perfect touch!! Elegant and fabulous my friend!! I love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gold!! Elegant & Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! I love the pretty gold fringe and wonderful color combo throughout!
    Have a great weekend!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete