Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 24, 2017

Trendy Twine - Mini Tag Album

Hello, today I am sharing a project over on the Trendy Twine blog created with the Mini Tag Album and some Totally Red Trendy Twine. The mini tag album is fun for adding pictures and journaling for memory keeping.
I trimmed some Valentine papers to the same size of the chipboard pages and adhered them on the front and back of the album pages.  Next, I added some fun embellishments to the front of each of the album pages.  The perfect pair sentiment is from the APB You & Me stamp set.  Some twine accents in Totally Red Trendy Twine were added as a finishing touch.
The mini tag album and twine are both available from Annie's Paper Boutique.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

8 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the papers you used!! The layers look amazing!! What a fun mini this is!! I absolutely love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sukie, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing! The papers, the embellishments, the sentiments...all so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is pretty awesome Sukie! I love all the Valentine colors and gorgeous TT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just soooo PRETTY Sukie! Fab Mini Tag Album and what beautiful papers! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Sukie, I am completely enamored with this project! The mini tag album is such a lovely idea and you have designed this one to perfection. The papers fill my heart with sappy love.. they are so sweet and beautiful. :) The sweet flowers and tiny envelopes are so darling. Gorgeous creation once again, my dear friend. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous set! I LOVE the fun papers and so festive for Valentine's day! You always come up with the cutest of creations!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete