Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 27, 2017

Craftwell - Lunch Box Notes

Happy Monday! I have a set of lunch box notes to share today over on the Craftwell blog.  I thought these would be a fun project idea to slip into lunch boxes with some happy thoughts for the day.
To create my note cards I simply ran some papers from the DCWV Watercolor Ombre stack through my Cut 'n' Boss using a shaped die.  I stamped the lines onto the die cut to make the writing easier.
Next, I chose to cut some veggies with my electronic die cutter for a fun twist to the lunch box notes.
The eBrush was used to add a shaded effect to each of the die cut pieces.  I used my Sharpies in the eBrush to add the perfect amount of depth and dimension to each piece.
Here is a before and after picture of my die cuts, the transformation is amazing.  Just a bit of shading using the eBrush adds so much character to the die cuts.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

  1. These are so creative and fabulous, Sukie!! I love the dimension the shading adds!! I need the ebrush!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look awesome Sukie! LOVE that they'll be little notes to stick inside a lunchbox.. adorably cute!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The extra shading really does make everything pop! These are a really cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lunch box notes are so cute Sukie! Such a fun idea! I think I need to add the E-brush to my wish list, lol?!
    Thanks for popping over to my blog and leaving such a sweet comment~appreciate you taking the time :)
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete