Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 6, 2017

Craftwell - Valentine's Treat Jar

Hello, today I have a Valentine's Treat Jar to share over on the Craftwell blog which is perfect for gift giving. I purchased a couple of mason jars during the after Christmas sales and knew they would be perfect for filling with treats.
I used a basic punch and created a simple belly band for my jar.  To add some texture, the belly band was embossed with the gorgeous Love Triangles embossing folder.  Next I shaded the edges of the belly band with my eBrush with 2 different colors for added depth.
I cut out some hearts with the Teresa Collins Pocket Dies.  The 2 smaller hearts were glued together to create a 3D effect.
All of the die cut pieces were adhered to a banner flag which was stamped with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Truly, Madly, Deeply (retired) stamp set.  I added the larger heart to the top of the mason jar.  A few scattered enamel dots were the finishing touch on my project.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderfully crafty day!

8 comments:

  1. Sukie, your treat jar is adorable.. and oh so beautiful! I love the texture and shading you added to the belly band. The tag is bubbling up with all things sweet, which I love to bits! Each element is delightful. Gorgeous work, my sweet friend! Have a happy day. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty treat jar! You added many details to it and it shows! Have a wonderful day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Sukie!! I love how you decorated the jar!! It looks amazing!! What a beautiful gift this makes!! Love, love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab idea Sukie! LOVE the way you dressed up that jar! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty treat!!Is that for me ..LOL
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete