Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 3, 2017

DCWV - February Stack-a-holic Challenge

Hello!  It's the beginning of the month and that means it's time for another challenge over at DCWV! For my project I went to my collection of DCWV DIY Project stacks and used papers from the Mini Albums and Tags stacks.  I love to repurpose the stacks and use them for all kinds of projects.
The patterned acetate is absolutely gorgeous which I layered against the solid gray.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies from Gina Marie Designs for the base layers of my card.  Next I added the large tag and tucked in a scalloped circle and adhered a heart over the tag.  The gold sentiment is also from the Mini Albums stack and was adhered on a hand cut flag.  I used some Glue Dots to ensure everything was secure against the acetate background.  A few enamel dots and a small bow in Totally Kraft Trendy Twine was the finishing touch on my card.

Here is the card sketch for this month's challenge:
Here is the layout sketch:
Head on over to DCWV to check out the design team projects and for the details on how to enter this month's challenge for a chance to win a DCWV stack.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the sketch!! Fabulous card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! The papers are beautiful!! Perfect take on the sketch!! What a stunning card!! Have a great weekend, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! You nailed that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch! Fantastic card! Thank you for the great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful take on the Sketch! LOVE the DCWV papers.... looks lovely!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, this is gorgeous! I absolutely love the soft colors and delicate designs. Your layering is so pretty and the tidbits of texture are gorgeous. You use DCWV in the most beautiful ways, my sweet friend. Thank you for the endless inspiration you provide. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just totally floored at the amazing work I see on YOU-TUBE, your work is beautiful, keep up the good work and please don't ever stop❤️

    ReplyDelete