Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 16, 2017

DCWV - Four Fold Card

Hello! Today I have a project to share over on the DCWV blog.  For my project, I created a Four Fold Card with the new Copper Luxury stack available at Joann stores.  This stack is the perfect mix of pink, shades of mint and copper foil. These papers scream Spring which inspired me to create a card for my daughter's birthday next month.
I followed a tutorial on Pinterest to create this card which opens up to four different panels.  All of the papers are from the Copper Luxury stack and since they are double sided, the mats coordinate perfectly with the patterned paper.
I fussy cut the flowers from one of the pages in the stack and used the different sizes to decorate my card. The flags were also die cut from the same stack.  I added a doily to the back panel as a decorative element.
The sentiments are from the Scrappy Moms Birthday Hugs (retired) stamp set.  Several scattered sequins were adhered to each panel of the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. I love the fun card design!!Gorgeous paper collection!! Stunning card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic card!! I love the soft and delicate colors of the papers too!! Love it, Sukie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, the papers in that Copper Luxury stack do scream spring! I have never seen a four fold card before, it is really neat! You added so many layers and the fussy cut succulents are wonderful. Great job on this card! I know your daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning, Sukie!! You've showcased the papers perfectly!! I love the fold design!! It looks amazing!! The fussy cut flowers are gorgeous!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! This is simply FANTASTIC Sukie! LOVE the beautiful papers and neat card design.. the elements are perfect!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete